IOSH Leading Safely
Our Managing Partner Jim Gemmell attended and successfully completed an IOSH leading Safely Course at City of Glasgow College.
Responsible leaders recognise the importance of safety and health, this course gives you a clear understanding of the strategic importance of safety and health, tailored to your business.
This course is designed to cover precisely what is needed to know to improve productivity, increase profits, enhance corporate reputation and strengthen your brand. Leading from the front with enhanced safety and health practices is one of the best investments made in training.
Top 5 business benefits
– Reduce accident rates, absence and sick leave
– Increased productivity and profits
– Improved reputation among suppliers, clients and partners
– Reduced insurance premiums and legal costs
– Better business continuity